- Ice Cream Cones
- Chocolate Cake Batter
- Butter Cream Icing
- Orange Candy Melts
- Orange Spinkles
- Green Edible Candy Grass
1. Stand ice cream cones upright in slots of wire rack.
2. Fill the chocolate cake batter into 2/3 of the cones. Bake for 15 mins at 350 F. After baked, let it cold completely.
3. Fill some butter cream icing on the top and freeze for 15 mins.
4. Melt the orange candy coating in microwaves for 30 sec until it melted completely.
5. Dip the cones into the melted orange candy coating and pull up and out of the candy coating slowly.
6. Coat it with orange sprinkles and let it chill until hard.
7. Decorate the cupcakes with some edible green candy grass.