- 1 package frozen Traditional White Rhodes Dinner Rolls (available in packages of 12, 36 or 72 rolls)
- Melted butter
- Black olives
- Cream cheese
1. Thaw rolls
2. Cut out the octopus arms
3. Form the octopus arms
4. Form octopus body and bake it:
Cover with a dish towel and let the dough rest and rise for 15-20 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake at for 20-25 minutes.
5. Brush the bread with butter.
6. Insert 2 olive into the bread as the octopus eye. Make a big hole in the bread.
7. Fill in the soup and enjoy :)She Knows