- Spongecake batter
- food coloring
- fresh cream
1. Pipe the uncolored cake batter on the tray as the pictures shown and freeze for 10 min.
2. Remove the tray from freezer and pipe the green color cake batter as crown of the strawberries. Then, freeze for 10 min again.
3. After 10 min, remove the tray from freezer again. Pipe the red color cake batter as strawberries' body. Then freeze again for 10 min.
4. After 10 min, remove the tray from freezer. Pour the rest of the uncolored cake batter on the tray. Bake it at 180C for 10 min.
5. After the baking, let the spongecake cold down.
6. Put the fresh whipped cream on the top of the spongecake. Then roll it.