1. Use double tape to stick the remote controller beside the TV.
3. Utilize your under-desk spaces.
4. Make the kids a stuffed animal pen with bungee cords.
5. Use compartmentalized boxes for batteries.
6. Fold your bed sheets and stuff them in a matching pillowcase.
7. Hang your lesser-used cords on command hooks on the inside of your cupboards.
8. Run a power strip through the back of a nightstand so you can charge your gadgets out of sight.
9. Use a pegboard and zip ties underneath your desk to keep your wires neat.
10. Corral cords with a sock