- 100g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Green and blue dye
Making of cake batter:
1. Stir butter with sugar until the mixture become smooth.
2. Add vanilla extract into the mixture.
3. Add 2 eggs and stir it with middle speed.
4. Add self raising flour into the mixture and mix it well.
5. Mix the batter with milk.
1. Divide the cake batter into 2 bowls and dye it (blue and green color).
2. Pour the blue batter and green batter into the cupcake pan as shown in the picture.
3. Bake it at 190C for 15 min (Pre-heat the oven before baking).
4. Cut the top part of the cupcake.
5. Press a heart sharp cookies mold into the cupcake.
6. Remove the heart from the cupcake.
7. Fill the heart sharped cavity with red frosting.
DONE!Bird on the Cake