- 7'' NASA Moon Picture
- Clock Kit
- 6.75" Clock Face
- Spray Mount
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
1. Paint the edge and the backside of the clock face with black acrylic.
2. Cut out the moon picture carefully.
3. Flip the clock back over and spray a fine layer of adhesive.
4. Slowly place the moon picture on the clock face.
5. Use sharp pencil to poke a hole in the center of the clock.
6. Paint the clockworks pieces and let it dry.
7. Follow the instructions of the clock kit to install the clockworks pieces accordingly.