1 pkg Store-Bought Pizza Dough
½ Jar Pizza Sauce
1 c. Mini Pepperonis, Divided
½ c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
6 Mozzarella String Cheese, cut into 1 inch pieces
1. rolling out a store-bought pizza dough.
2. spread about 1/2 a jar of pizza sauce over the entire pizza dough
3. sprinkle the entire thing with mini pepperonis.
4. 4-5 pieces of cut up string cheese across the dough
5. roll the dough up
6. Place the rolled up pieces into a greased muffin pan with the swirled part facing up. Top with a little more mini pepperonis and some shredded cheese before baking. Bake it for 12 minutes.
References from: Penny Wise Cook