1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
2. For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other.
3. Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin.
5. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.
References from: Recipes Nobs