- Peanut Butter
- Ritz Crackers
- Chocolate Almond Bark (or Vanilla, whichever you prefer)
- Wax Paper (Parchment Paper)
- Marshmallow Fluff (optional)
1. Start by spreading peanut butter between two crackers.
2. Melt the chocolate almond bark in a microwave safe bowl. After 30 seconds mix the almond bark to see if it’s fully melted.
3. Use a fork and dip the peanut butter filled crackers in the chocolate.
4. Holding the cracker on a fork, slightly shake off an excess chocolate by taping the fork on the edge of the bowl while holding the cracker on the fork. This creates a smooth top layer too.
5. Placed the chocolate dipped cracker on a piece of wax paper to set.
I save A2Z