1. How to stop pen thieves.
2. Useful tip for presentations.
3. Hate buttons falling off? Use clear nail polish to prevent the threads from unraveling.
4. Summer is almost here, so it's time for flip-flops. Salvage them with bread bag tags.
5. Learn to tie a tie.
6. Don't waste Nutella. Alternatively, add milk, scrape down the sides, and you have a Nutella milkshake.
7. For people who like to dunk their Oreos:
8. Room doesn't smell particularly fresh? Try this.
9. Hard boiled eggs don't have to be a pain.
10. Toothpaste is a mild abrasive that can fill in small scratches and polish.
11. Hate those slivers of soap? Problem solved.
References from: Diply