1. Open a tight jar with a rubber band.
2. Store leftover wine in a handy mason jar.
3. Shake a bottle of open Soda so it doesn't go flat.
4. Windex makes moving heavy appliances easier.
5. Placing Ethylene Gas Guardian pods in your fridge make your produce last longer.
6. Toothpaste can make aligning pictures on a wall easier.
7. Deter mice with peppermint oil.
8. With a safety pin and a piece of string, you can zip up your own dress.
9. Keep a bracelet in place while you try to clasp it on using scotch tape.
10. Unclog a drain with Baking Soda and Vinegar.
11. Unclog a toilet with dish soap and hot water.
12. Put a duvet cover on in 24 seconds.
First you fold the cover into quarters, slide the duvet (long crease first) into the opening of the cover and with your fingers hold open two corners of the cover along with the duvet corners and just shake it out!