- vanilla wafer cookies
- grasshopper fudge cookies
- cup shredded coconut
- green food coloring
- (4.25 ounce) Betty Crocker red decorator frosting
- (4.25 ounce) Betty Crocker yellow decorator frosting
- Place coconut in a small Ziploc bag and add some green food coloring. Shake around until food coloring has absorbed and turned the coconut green.
- For each burger you will need two vanilla wafers as the buns. Place a small dot of frosting on the bottom bun and then place your grasshopper cookie on top to look like a hamburger patty.
- Make a circle of red frosting on top of the grasshopper cookie.to look like the tomato or ketchup. Drizzle a little yellow frosting for mustard. Top generously with your green coconut to look like lettuce. Finish by placing second vanilla wafer on top as the top burger bun.