1. cut a square hole in a slice of bread.
2. Fry the bacon
3. Add some grape seed oil to the pan.
4. Put the previously cut slice of bread in the pan and fry it for around one minute.
5. pour the egg into a hole
6. fry for around one minute.
7. Add salt and pepper
8. Cover the pan with a lid and let it fry for a minute.
9. Bacon time!
10. Cover the toast with a slice of cheese.
11. Put back the cut out piece of bread and press the toast with a spatula.
12. Flip the whole thing to fry the other side.
13. Press it once again and again, fry for one minute.
References from: Handimania