- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet*
- 1 egg (whisked with 1 teaspoon of water to make an egg wash)
- yellow and red liquid food coloring (the kind from the grocery store is fine for this recipe)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the dough sheet into stripes evenly.
3. Brush with egg wash
4. Roll the strip into long log.
5. Brush with egg wash again.
6. Wrap one dough log around each cream horn mold.
7. Brush the food coloring on it (optional).
8. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
9. Allow carrot crescents to cool for about 5 minutes.
10. Carefully remove the cream horn form by holding the carrot in one hand and using the other hand to twist the mold and gently pull it out.
11. Fill each Carrot Crescent with egg salad or ham salad.