1. Take two pieces of Newsprint paper and tape them together with painter's tape.
2. Spray paint your phone case black and let dry completely.
3. Tape off the edges of the case with painter's tape.
4. Bring the newsprint paper over the piece of foam core.
5. Place the phone case on top of the newsprint and foam core. Then lay the lace over the phone case.
6. Use push pins to pull the lace taught over the phone case.
7. Spray paint over the lace with the gold spray paint.
8. Remove the lace and let the case dry.
References from: Look What Melissa Made