- 1 sheet of puff pasty
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup cheese
- half broccoli
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- sesame seeds
- sale and pepper taste
1. Cut the chicken breast into pieces
2. Add lemon juice, lemon zests, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and mix well with the chicken, leave it for 20 minutes.
3. Chop the broccoli into pieces and boil it in salted water for 5 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 200C.
5. Fold all the ingredients with the puff pasty as shown in the picture.
6. Brush egg wash on the braid.
7. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the braid.
8. Bake it at 200C for 12-15 minutes.