- 3-4 Tortilla Shells
- 2 cans of chilli
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Black olive
- 3/-4 green onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
1. Using a cookies cutter cut circles out of the tortillas.
2. Pop the circles into the microwave for 10 second, so that the tortilla's become more pliable. Press them snugly them into the bottom of your mini muffin pan.
3. Spoon a little chilli into each tortilla cup and press down gently.
4. Top each chili filled cup with a little grated cheese, olive slices and green onion.
5. Bake the tortilla in 425F for 10-12 minutes.
References: Inspired Dreamer