- Blended Beef
- Bacon Bits
- Grape Tomatoes
- Basil Leaves
1. Make the blended beef into a shape, slightly press the middle of the hamburger meat, slightly thinner than the edge.
2. Put the bacon bits, grape tomatoes and mozzarella on the top of hamburger meat.
3. Add some fresh basil leaves and sprinkle some pepper and cheese powder as you like.
4. Cover it with another piece of hamburger meat which is same shape and size you made just now.
5. Slightly press the hamburger meat and make sure it is completely seal together.
6. Grill it.