- Preheat oven to 300 F. Prepare your pan(s).
- Blend 13 chocolate sandwich cookies by blender
- Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar and 5 Tbsp melted butter, mix until become wet sand.
- Press 1 Tbsp of the cookie crust into each cupcake liner that you have set into standard muffin pan. Press the crust down with your fingers.
- Add 1 cup fresh raspberries, 3 Tbsp granulated sugar and 1 tsp corn starch into cooking bowl.
- Break down the raspberries by mashing them.
- Remove from heat when thicken. Transfer to a glass container and cool in the refrigerator until needed.
- Add 2 (8oz) blocks full fat cream cheese into blender and blend it.
- Add 2/3 cup granulated sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon zest, 2 large eggs and 1/2 cup full fat sour cream. Mix well.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill the cupcake papers.
- Add three "drops" of the cooled raspberry sauce on top of the filled cheesecake batter.
- Use a chopstick or knife to swirl the raspberry sauce into the cheesecake batter.
- Bake on 300 F for 18-22 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
- Serve it :)
References from: Menu Musings