- 12 pieces of string cheese
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 36 slices of pepperoni
- Oil for deep-frying
- Marinara or pizza sauce
- On top of an egg roll wrapper, place three pieces of pepperoni as shown in the picture.
- Place a piece of string cheese on top.
- Fold corners over cheese.
- Fold bottom corner over cheese and pepperoni and keep rolling until cheese is tightly sealed.
- Moisten corners with water to seal.
- Repeat with the rest of wrappers, cheese and pepperoni.
- In a skillet, heat oil to 375 F.
- Fry sticks, a few at a time, for 30-60 seconds on each side until completely brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauce.
References from: Best Yummy Recipes