1. Turn the last bit of nut butter or chocolate sauce into a delicious drink
Add milk to the jar and give it a stir for a tasty treat that uses up every last bit.
2. Turn your last bit of mayo into salad dressing
Add olive oil, spices, and fresh herbs to the jar and give it a shake. Instant salad dressing!
3. Make banana bread using overripe bananas
You can even pop your overripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough for your favorite recipe.
4. Freeze your leftover fresh herbs in olive oil
When you have so many herbs that you don't know what to do with, don't let them go bad. Use this trick instead - it's great for recipes that call for oil to start.
5. Store your all-natural nut butters upside down
All-natural butters separate and leave a thick line of oil at the top of the jar. By storing the nut butter upside down, the oil will be at the bottom of the jar, so when the jar's done, there won't be ooey-gooey nut butter stuck to the bottom.
6. Coat measuring cups with oil before measuring sticky substances
Stop wasting maple syrup and honey! Use this simple trick to get the most out of your sticky syrups.
7. Make croutons out of stale bread
Stop throwing out stale bread! They make seriously great croutons.
8. Rinse berries in vinegar to prevent mold
Your berries will keep for longer, and don't worry, they won't taste like vinegar!
9. Don't store your onions and potatoes together
It makes them sprout faster. Instead, store your potatoes with one apple to prevent early sprouting. The next hack will show you a better way to store your onions.
10. Store your onions in pantyhose
This way, they can last as long as eight months!
11. Keep bananas fresher by wrapping the stems in plastic wrap
Stop your bananas from browning too quickly with this genius trick.References from: Diply