1. Slice 1 to 2 potatoes, depending on size, VERY thin!
2. Put the slices in a small bowl and drizzle with some , , or whatever oil you prefer
3. Put the slices in a small bowl and drizzle with some , , or whatever oil you prefer
4. Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
5. Sprinkle on some salt to taste
6. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes (timing will vary depending on the power of the microwave and the thickness of the slices)
7. Turn the slices over (careful…they’re HOT!)
8. Microwave again for another 2-3 minutes or until they start to brown and get crispy on the edges.
9. Remove from microwave and allow to cool completely. (They will continue to crisp up as they cool).
10. Repeat process for as many potatoes as you like!
References from: One Good Thing