- 500g of cream
- 4 eggs
- 100g of powdered sugar
- 2 Pc vanilla
- Begin with taking a stew pot and heating up the cream to a boiling point.
- When you notice bubbles appearing, remove immediately from the oven and move on to the next task.
- Stir the egg yolks with powdered sugar and vanilla sugar into a porous mix.
- Keep on stirring while you add a bit of the heated cream.
- Then, pour all of the contents into the pot.
- Try to heat it to a boiling point again, whilst mixing, until it gets thick.
- Empty the pot into several small trays or bowls and freeze for up to 4 hours.
- If poured into one single bowl, you will have to stir very hard once in a while, like every 20 minutes. Use some ice-cream sticks to serve. Yummy!
References from: Goods Home Design