- 1 Box of frozen Pillsbury Pie Crust (2 sheets per box)
- Approx. 1 Can of Apple Pie Filling (just enough for a thin layer)
- Approx. 1 Cup of Caramel Sauce (just enough for a light coating)
- 1 Egg..for egg-wash
- 2 tbsp. Cinnamon/Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Nutmeg
3. Coarsely chop the Apple Pie Filling into small pieces.
8. Brush the tops of them with some egg wash and sprinkle them with the Cinnamon Sugar and Nutmeg.
9. Place them onto a baking sheet and bake them at 350 degrees for approx. 20-25 minutes, until they’re golden and firm. Let them cool just a little..
References from: Oh Bite It!