- Cheese (Parmigiano-Reggiano)
- Shredded Cheddar
- Oliver Oil
- Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- Start by scrubbing your potatoes good and clean.
- Using a sharp knife, make slices across the potato, being sure to stop before you reach its bottom.
- Cut up the butter. Using super cold butter makes it easier to slice and to shove in the potato.
- Slice the cheese Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Open the potatoes’ crevices and shove the parmesan and butter, alternating between the two.
- Transfer them to a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top of the potatoes.
- Bake them at 400ºF for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- After baking, add heavy cream on top of potatoes
- Add the shredded cheddar and bake for an addition 10-15 minutes.