- Use one small box each of blue, green, yellow, orange and red jello. (you can do any colour combination you want, depending on your party theme)
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 packages of unflavoured gelatin
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Bring 2 cups of milk to a boil, add the sugar.
- Dissolve the unflavoured gelatin with 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Then add the gelatin mixture to the milk mixture and let it cool.
- When it’s cool, put the sour cream in another bowl and add the cooled milk mixture gradually while whisking it together.
- Add the vanilla at this point too.
- Only make 1 or 2 packages of jello at a time so that they don’t set before you are ready. Put the jello into a small bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until it’s dissolved and then add 1/3 of a cup of cold water. (It will be thicker than normal jello once it’s set.)
- Add a layer of the white filling to the cup, and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Then add a layer of jello to the cup and chill for 20 minutes. Continue until you have added all of your layers.
References from: One Little Project