1. Carpet Alarm Clock
2. Aluminum Foil Dryer SheetWhile this won't leave your clothes as soft as commercial fabric softeners, it's better for the earth, saves money, and better for you since you're minimizing your exposure to chemicals.
3. Boil BuoyA reason a lot of people like a kettle is because it lets you know when your water is boiling. By using this, you'll know when you water is boiling in anything, like pots.
4. Soup & Cracker MugAre you an avid soup and cracker eater? This is perfect for you. The mug has a spot just to hold your crackers.
5. Broom GroomerOne thing I hate about sweeping--especially when I have two, fluffy, hair-shedding cats--is hair, dust, and other buildup on my broom. By using the Broom Groomer, you clean it while you use it.
6. Deadbolt with Fingerprint ScannerWhile not particularly necessary, make life easier and flashier by having a lock with a fingerprint scanner.
7. The Floor Plan Light SwitchCan you never remember which light switch turns on what? This is mapped out entirely to your floor plan, so you know exactly where you're turning a light on.
8. Collapsible GraterNothing eats up more useful space than a box grater. By switching to the collapsible version, you save plenty of space.
9. Pop-Out OutletWhen you aren't using an outlet, just simply push it in. It's more aesthetically pleasing and great for a home with kids.
10. SwitchhooksOne-part light switch, one-part hook: one thing that has two functions, which is a great way to improve organization without taking up any extra space on the wall.
11. In-Cupboard Magazine HolderNeed extra space plus better organization? Add a magazine holder to the inside of your cupboards.
12. DIY Nail Polish Remover JarHate using cotton swabs but also don't want to waste money on a polish remover jar? Just make your own.
13. Solar-Powered BBQThis BBQ is portable, environmentally friendly, and it's great for apartments or people with small outdoor spaces.
14. Solar-Powered Step LightsWant extra lighting so you know where you're stepping but don't want to waste energy? Get some solar-powered step lights.
15. Taco PlateAre you an avid taco fan but hate that they just won't stand up? Get this plate.
16. Scented Oils For A Fresher BathroomNeed to freshen up your bathroom in an affordable, unnoticeable manner? Put a few drops of scented oils in your toilet paper roll. Every time someone uses it, you'll get a burst of freshness.
17. USB OutletDon't occupy your precious, limited outlets with USB converters anymore. Just get this simple, affordable add-on.
References from: Diply