- 250g packet of Oreos
- 50g unsalted butter – melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 500g cream cheese – softened at room temperature
- ¾ cup of icing sugar
- 150ml of thickened cream
- 1 x 400g jar of Nutella (minus the one spoonful you HAVE to eat while trying to extract the rest).
- 10 x 110g empty (cleaned) baby jars.
- Process the Oreos, combine with the melted butter then evenly divide the mixture into the base of the baby jars.
- Beat the softened cream cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy, add the vanilla, cream and Nutella and beat until well combined.
- Place in a freezer bag, cut off one corner and use this as a piping bag to fill your jars with Nutella goodness.
Paging Fun Mums