1. Rolled out the sugar cookie dough and cut a large circle using a large biscuit cutter and then a long length of cookie dough, the width of the biscuit cutter was also cut.
2. Make the shape of the cookies
3. Gently pressed all around to seal the two pieces together.
4. Remove the biscuit cutter and used crunched up parchment paper to stuff the opening so it would support the sides while baking.
5. Make cookies with bird sharp.
6. Bake it
7. The cookie was baked and then left to cool. Using brown royal icing piping scattered icing lines inside the *cookie bird nest* and around the edges.
8. Put the bird cookies into the bird nest cookies :) DONE!
Vanilla Bean Baker