1. Stop Your Bra From Showing
Sew in a bra strap clasp to your favorite shirt to avoid visible bra straps
2. Use Your Flat Iron as an... Iron
Your flat iron is perfect for quick jobs or when you're in a pinch!
3. Clear-Coat Your Rings
Are you sensitive to cheap rings? Avoid turning your fingers green by applying a coat of clear-coat to the inside of your rings
4. Smart Packing
Pack your shoes in a shower cap to keep the clothes in your suitcase clean
5. Nail Polish Bottles Stuck?
Wrap a rubber band around the lid for extra grip
6. Curl Your Hair With a Flat Iron
Twist the iron rather than running it straight through your hair. The result: fabulous, natural-looking curls!
7. Tuck Non-Skinny Jeans into Boots
Master the art of folding and using boot socks to fit even the widest flares into boots!
8. Tame Fly-Aways With Dryer Sheets
Dryer sheets are a fantastic way to combat static hair, and they don't leave your hair greasy either!
9. Keep Your Buttons from Falling Off
Apply a coat of clear-coat to keep your buttons from popping off
10. Ran Out of Shaving Cream?
Hair conditioner works just as well, maybe even better! Baby oil also works too!
11. Add Keys to Your Ring Easily
Don't wreck your manicure, just use a staple remover to slide your new keys on your ring.