• Beaded embellishment, brooch or any other small decorative piece you would like to convert into a headband
• Glue gun
• Cut several leaf-shaped pieces from the ribbon and tulle.
• Glue the pieces onto the back of your beaded embellishment. Continue until you have reached your desired look.
• Cut about 1 yard of tulle. If you would like the headband as thin as possible, cut it again width-wise so it is only about 1 inch wide. Glue it onto the back of your headpiece.
• Place the headband on top of your head and tie the two pieces of tulle together to secure.
References from: Creme de la Craft