- 1 5-oz. (140g) package gummy bears
2. Pour just enough vodka into the bowl to cover the gummy bears completely.
3. Cover the bowl in plastic wrap. Place the covered bowl in the refrigerator. Allow the gummy bears to infuse for 2 days.
4. Taste a piece of the candy on the second day. Decide if it has sufficient vodka flavor for your liking. If not, then allow the candies to soak for an additional day.
5. Remove the gummy bears from the bowl using a slotted spoon, if needed. The gummy bears will have absorbed most, if not all of the vodka.
6. Serve the gummy bears immediately. If you have a little bit of leftover vodka, simply pour the vodka into a glass if you want to drink it. Otherwise, discard the vodka–whatever is left over will not be of a quality you'll want to use for mixed drinks.
References from: WikiHow