- Scratched DVD or CD
- Cotton Swab
- Plain Toothpaste (Basic brand)
- Microfiber Cloth
- Start by dipping the cotton swab into the toothpaste.
- Start from the inner circle outwards and slowly start rubbing the toothpaste into the deep scratches. You may notice some other marks that appear when doing this which is normal.
- Let the disk and toothpaste sit for at least 10 minutes. Once it has soaked, rub off the excess toothpaste with a soft cloth.
- Finish by cleaning the disk with a damp microfiber cloth, picking up any leftover toothpaste or marks. Let dry.
- Once disk is dry, pop it in to the player and the disk should be working nicely! Repeat as necessary.
References from: Raining Hot Coupons