- 5.5 oz tomato paste
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 40 rounds of pizza pepperoni
- 2 rounds of white bread dough
- 1.5 lb breadmaker
- Begin by spreading the dough into a large rectangle.
- Spread half of the tomato paste over the dough. Leave one edge of the dough free of toppings.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 - 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Layer with 20 pieces of pepperoni in two rows.
- Now begin rolling the dough into a log. Work towards the edge with no toppings.
- Stretch the final edge over top of the roll and pinch the dough together.
- Slice the roll into 1" segments. Repeat these steps with the second round of dough.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Twin Dragonfly Designs