Instead of being elbow deep in vomit, pour some baking soda and water onto the vomit, the next morning you'll be able to vacuum it all up! TA DAAAA.
2. Disinfect and clean your dishwasher
You've probably had a funky smelling dishwasher at one point in your life, only to realize that your dishwasher needs cleaning too! Simply place a cup of vinegar on the top shelf of your dishwasher and run it on the highest temperature. After that, sprinkle some baking soda on the bottom shelf and rinse it out. The funky smell should disappear!
3. If you break a glass, use a slice of bread to pick up all the bits, even the smallest ones!
4. Disinfect your sponges with a microwave
5. Run a squeegee through the carpet to pick up all the unseen pet hair
6. Get rid of grease stains with chalk! Rub the grease stain with chalk, wait a few seconds, then dust it off.
7. Cut an onion in half and rub it across the grill when it's on. This will clean the grill and even leave some flavor for the next time you use it!
8. Clean your mattress with some vodka! The vodka disinfects while the essential oil makes it smell good!
9. Spray hairspray on a lipstick stain, let it sit for a bit and wipe off!
10. Make your silver cutlery shine by boiling them in water lined with aluminum foil for 10 minutes.
11. If you've got cloudy glasses, vinegar and paper towels should do the trick!
12. Use toothpaste to clean your sneakers!
13. Use baking soda to get rid of coffee mug rings.
14. Clean burnt pans by boiling a cup of white vinegar and water together in the pan, and adding baking soda at the end.
15. Disinfect your makeup with this homemade spray:
6. Clean your air vents with a knife, a rag and some 409