- Firstly, crush the biscuits finely in the food processor;
- Mix one tablespoon sugar and 2 tablespoons melted butter with the biscuits crumbs.
- Then, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and almond extract;
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream before stiff peaks form;
- Using a spatula, delicately fold the cream cheese mixture with the whipped cream just before combined;
- Slice the strawberries into a larger bowl, sprinkle them with a tablespoon of sugar and toss them around the bowl a little;
- Place about a tablespoon of the crumbs in the bottom of your glasses (you will need 4 glasses);
- Layer some of the cheesecake filling, then add some strawberries and repeat this procedure once more.
- Sprinkle the top with some more crumbs and garnish with strawberries and a mint leaf.
- Refrigerate for about 1-2 hours until serving.
All Day Chic