1. How to properly open a bag of chips so your hand doesn't get stuck while you're busy playing vids.
2. Cool your laptop down and avoid burning your lap with an egg carton!
3. Place dryer sheets on a fan. TA DA! Instant room freshener!
4. Use a solo cup to amplify your back-to-back Netflix marathons
5. Keep track of the page you left off on, before dozing face first into your bowl of Mr. Noodle, by using a pen.
6. Use half of last night's pizza box as a lid to sweep up your messy house!
7. Make coffee without a coffee maker...because you're poor.
8. Make friends quickly and easily by making this amazing dip. People will love you, GUARANTEED.
9. Need a cold beer ASAP? Wrap a beer in a wet paper towel and place it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
10. Reheat last night's pizza for breakfast by placing a small cup of water with it so it won't get chewy.
11. Make your boring, cardboard Ramen gourmet and have your mom stop worrying about the food you're eating.
12. You can even (you lazy bum) make your ramen in a coffee pot.
13. Binge-watch Netflix in your bathroom (...you'll never leave your bathroom ever again.)
14. I don't want to know what's in the nooks and crannies of your keyboard, but clean the non-hazardous materials with a sticky note!
15. How many times have you stumbled home from the bar to throw your keys and find yourself paying for it the next day? Keep your keys here:
16. If you find yourself walking home from the grocery store because you don't have a car and have to take public transportation (because that's the life of a student), use this trick to make it easier!
17. Lastly, budget your life away with this iPhone App called Cash-Strapped. It will save your life.