- 1 lb ground turkey (I used 83% lean)
- 1/2 cup onion, died and caramelized
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 6 slider buns
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Romaine lettuce, 6 pieces
- Cheese Sauce
- Prepare Cheese sauce and set aside.
- Mix caramelized onions, paprika, salt, pepper, parsley, red pepper and turkey together. Divide into 6 equal sized burgers.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Add burgers cooking 5 minutes, turn to second side and cook an additional 4 minutes. Do not squish burgers with the spatula, you will press all the flavorful juice out! Layer ham and bacon on burgers during the last 1 to 2 minutes of cook time to heat them.
- While burgers are cooking toast buns.
- Layer burgers, ham, bacon, cheese sauce, tomatoes and lettuce on bottom bun. Place top bun on and enjoy!
References from: Call Me PMC