- 24-28 Oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz package Cool Whip thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse until they’re small crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and stir with a fork to combine.
- Press into a pie pan and bake 7 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Combine peanut butter and cream cheese and beat until combined.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add in whipped topping and blend until completely incorporated.
- Pour into the crust and smooth the top.
- Chill before serving.
References from: Raining Hot Coupons